Thursday, February 28, 2019

Melt-Down

I have maintained multiple web sites for some time. These included my old lab home page, a complete bibliography of my published papers with clickable PDF files, an Online Course on Molecular Parasitology, a lecture from my undergraduate course at UCLA (2013) and links to a site with a database of sequences of U-insertion/deletion edited kinetoplast genes, Recently, after a computer web server meltdown, I discovered that the sequence database has actually been quite useful to several colleagues, and perhaps also to others in my field of research.
It also has links to (embarrassing) photos of old (I should say young) lab members and, last but not least, a site with astroimages from my amateur astronomy days.

I also maintain a Blog on Google Blogger at https://larry-thoughtsandmusings.blogspot.com/
I have now moved most of these sites to another web server. Clicking on my old lab home page at http://164.67.82.204/simpsonlab/ will provide links to all these sites. Be sure to inform me of any errors or missing information.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews