Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Blue Ice from the Sky


Blue Ice
Gag me with a spoon - I just read this in a local blurb:
.......while most airline sewage is disposed of properly these days, there have been reports of it being felt by residents. Below is a link to one such report : https://slate.com/…/long-island-couple-pelted-with-poo-wher…
It made me think of once when I was flying cross country. I had just purchased a new expensive trifocal eye glasses and it was not very tight and when I was using the bathroom, it fell into the toilet. I had an existential moral decision to make whether I should quickly stick my hand into the swirling blue liquid and save my glasses, but I rapidly thought better of this. But I did ask the Stewardess to ask the pilot to contact the unfortunate house into which blue ice fell from his airplane during a landing to see if they saw my glasses when it melted.
Oh well, nothing asked, nothing achieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews